MWA 127 - Freddy Roman 5 More Questions
Since we put Freddy to the original 5 questions when we saw him at WIA15, in this interview we go through 5 More Questions.
1) What was the first woodworking project you built? - At 8 or 9 years old, pine step stools painted with found paint.
2) What was the last woodworking project you build? - A live edge coffee table.
3) How messy is your shop right now? - Crowded, not messy. The shop is a 1-car garage.
4) What is your go-to finish? -Shellac Why? -Everything sticks to it and it sticks to everything.
5) Do you belong to a local woodworking club or guild? - SAPFM and the Professional Finishers Group