MWA Podcast #48 - We Found The Shop!
This post originally appeared at modernwoodworkersassociation.com
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.
MWA Podcast Episode #48
February 26, 2014
We Got Here . . . Somehow
What’s in the shop?
- Plays with old timey steel
- Lill’s Quilt Rack
- Just need to build the tops of the front entertainment units
- Had to build some pocket screw samples for last night’s guild meeting
- Excellent discussion about getting new woodworkers into the shop at the SPWG meeting
Blog post that piqued our interest
- Inside the Oldwolf Workshop
- An Eshrick Inspired Stool
Goings on in the MWA
- March 29th & 30th, 2014
- Saratoga Springs City Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Kansas City, February 28 - March 2
- Atlanta, March 7-9
- Milwaukee, March 14-16
- Tampa, March 21-23
- The Atlanta Chapter
- March 8th 9:00 am
- Atlanta Woodcraft
- How’d we fit in here
- The Renaissance Woodworker
Next broadcast’s topic
- Jeremy Pickett of Pickett Furniture
Where can you find us:
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
Don't forget about the +Modern Woodworkers Association Podcast. We talk woodworking with Guests from around the world of woodworking every other week. Subscribe to the RSS feed or iTunes today.